Our Commitment to Recycling and Sustainability
Creative Characters is proud to be a leader in green-friendly and sustainable printing practices in Pennsylvania. We have been 100% committed to recycling and sustainability since 1995. From our very first day in business, our company has implemented outstanding sustainable techniques and technologies that demonstrate our commitment to sustaining the health of our environment. We use a 20-Point Program to reduce waste and increase sustainability throughout all aspects of our print production.
· 100% of our paper purchases are from paper companies that harvest trees from decades-old tree farms specifically planted, harvested, and replanted to provide an ongoing source of non-public paper pulp. These tree farms not only ensure a sustainable, ongoing paper supply but also assure the land they use will remain undeveloped commercially.
· Our company is powered by 100% renewable wind energy.
· We recycle a lot of paper every month requiring a lot of work and effort. However, we will always recycle no matter how much work and effort it is because we believe in the importance of our efforts for our planet.
· We use an enormous selection of quality recycled paper stock.
· We use biodegradable inks and toners that are recyclable.
· We invest in chemicals and solvents that are 100% water soluble, biodegradable, and recyclable.
· We have implemented programs to reduce our electrical consumption and to minimize the use of raw materials.